A wedding album is an important part of your wedding day in that it showcases your images in a way that no digital file can. A beautifully crafted album tells the story of your wedding day far better than clicking through images on a computer. It’s a family heirloom that you’ll cherish for many years.
We design and build custom leather bound wedding albums with the highest quality features such as:
- Genuine Italian full grain leather.
- Fujicolor Crystal Archive Professional Paper with standard archival value of 100 years in home display or 200 years in dark storage.
- Thick pages with prints mounted on 1/16′ board offering a solid backing that doesn’t bend or crease.
- Panorama layouts that extend across the entire spread with no split between pages.
- Optional Acrylic Cover that allows you to showcase one of your amazing images on the cover.
Each custom wedding album is designed from the ground up. We don’t use templates or purchased layouts. It takes many hours in Photoshop and experience with graphic design, color profiles, and printing and binding to bring an album to life.
Here are some wedding album layouts for past clients. The longer spreads show you the Panorama layout when the album is opened and you are viewing two pages.